Whether you’re dreaming of a new pool or you need to refresh an older one, we’ll help you create an oasis you won’t want to leave. At Anthony Landscapes, we’re known for our elegant designs that flourish into stunning new pools. We’re also experts in pool rehab and can update a tired pool and make it as beautiful as new.
Anthony Landscapes is a leading design professional and swimming pool contractor in Bucks County and Southeastern Pennsylvania. You can look to us to come up with a poolscape plan that gives your project the “wow factor” with custom features including:
- Complete landscaping services, from design to pool installation
- Custom hardscaping installation in Bucks County, including several stunning options from patios and walkways to fire pits, walls and more
- Unique stone elements, from flagstone pool deck edging to dramatic boulder features
- Dazzling waterfalls, from to sleek water sheets to playful cascades
- Sparkling fountain features, from formal to just plain fun
- Landscape lighting, from installing dramatic spotlights to creating a magical perimeter glow
What we offer: Learn more about the many different projects and features we can incorporate into your pool design—and how we bring it together to help you fall in love with your home all over again.
What to expect: Find out more about the process we use to take you from wish list to design concept to the finished product of our pool installation service—and why you’ll love working with our designers and poolscape installation experts.
What our process entails: By choosing Anthony Landscapes for swimming pool installation, you benefit from our detail-oriented five-step process.
- Complimentary Consultation: We start off our process with a complimentary consultation. We will meet with you at no added price and go over the type of pool that you envision for your property. Whether you want aboveground or inground pool installation, we will listen to your wishes and will work to bring that dream to life.
- Site Analysis and Base Map Development: Depending on the complexity of your pool project, we will have to take measurements of the property, the surrounding structures and the existing space. We will then construct a base map of the measurements. This map will guide the project.
- Design Blueprint: A hand-crafted design blueprint will then be created.This will be based on the information gathered during your consultation and site analysis with our pool contractor. The design of the pool will be based on your vision and budget.
- Installation: The fourth step is the actual swimming pool installation itself. We strive to carry out your plan in the most efficient way possible and with as little disruption to you and your property as feasible.
- Instruction: Once we are finished with your aboveground or inground pool installation, we will meet with you one last time to discuss the finished project and give you instructions on how to properly take care of it.
You can learn more about our spa and pool installation services or patio installation in Montgomery County, PA, by calling 215-876-3111 or filling out a contact form on our website.